Hidden TV Solutions: 10 Ways to Hide Your TV
As we buy bigger and bigger TVs, we also can give ourselves a severe design problem. A 75-inch TV is great to watch a ballgame or movie on, but it is just a giant black hole in the wall when turned off. Having spent all that money making your room look great, the TV is just a giant, ugly black void when not powered on.
But it doesn't need to be that way; here are ten hidden TV solutions to 'pimp your TV' and avoid all that ugly negative space.
- Hide your TV behind a piece of your favorite artwork with Leon's Eclipse Art Lifts.
- Make the TV a picture by using a Samsung Frame TV and ensure when the TV is off, and it shows an image or artwork rather than just a black hole.
- Turn your TV into an art installation using a service like Blackdove.com or Morf Gallery to put gallery-quality moving images up when your TV watching is over.
- Use Media Decor Edge Media Frame enhances any TV with a contemporary frame that lets the TV take centerstage.
- Make it a mirror using products from companies like Seura.
- Hide it behind a curtain that we can automate with your Control System.
- Use a lift to raise it from somewhere hidden using Future Automation systems.
- Disguise it as a cabinet or in a cabinet.
- Make it come down from the ceiling.
- Bring it up out of the floor.
If this sounds good to you, then give BRAVAS a call and we can help you avoid the void in your space.