Impressed with Sound From Minute One
One of our most recent installs was for a client who has a niche for sound. He has been involved/employed with major performing arts organizations for many years. The sounds of orchestras, singers, etc. are all very important to him. He said he can be very critical regarding the sound of live and recorded performances, so we knew we had to impress him from minute one.
The scope of this project involved Starr Systems removing the existing TV soundbar and replace it with a Sonos PLAYBAR that will be wall mounted under the TV. The new PLAYBAR allows for the client to listen to Sirius radio controlled through the Sonos app, installed on any owner-provided smart device. We made sure no wires were showing, and also programmed the cable provider remote control to work with the Sonos PLAYBAR.
- Complements HD television screens with highly detailed, richly textured sound, and uses your Wi-Fi
- Expand your system over time
- Understands and speaks most IR remote’s language
- Can be controlled by free apps for your smart device
- Easily plays all sources plugged into your HDTV. If it’s connected to your HDTV, PLAYBAR will play it.
- Cable/SAT boxes
- Blu-Ray players
- Video game consoles
Sonos PLAYBAR Wall Mount Kit
- Makes PLAYBAR easy to install to any wall
- Ensures a secure and rattle-free wall-mount installation
- Allows for placement horizontally above or below your TV
Stephen was referred to us by an existing client, and has said the following: “Starr Systems, their people, their work are beyond my fondest hopes. I am not the savviest person regarding home sound systems. The Starr folk provided me with an excellent system that I can’t begin to complain about. Furthermore, they did it with grace, competent knowledge and humor. Laurie, Rocky, and Pete deserve all the kudos I can provide. I’ll turn to them again without doubt.”