As our Data Analyst, you will dive into our data to uncover insights, formulate and test ideas, and partner with stakeholders across multiple departments to help us understand what factors are driving our business performance and to give our team members insightful and relevant information to make better decisions. This is a role with high visibility across our company and daily interaction with leadership. You will contribute directly to our success and be joining a team that is redefining our industry!
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Work with a variety of data sources - extracting knowledge and actionable information from varied datasets and proposing new ways of collecting and organizing data.
- Build and refine dashboards, reports, presentations, web pages, and other communication tools to deliver insights and valuable information that drive thoughtful, data-based decision making.
- Support team members by creating customizable tabular or visual reports with ad hoc reporting.
- Work with users to constantly enhance and improve scope and delivery of information and analysis.
- Evaluate data operations for inefficiencies and identify areas where you can create and automate reporting and analysis tools.
- Ensure that data used is accurate, stable, and relevant. Diagnose data-related bugs and ensure they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Support the business with ad hoc reporting and special projects.
- Continuously strive for a deeper understanding of our business drivers.
Key Experience, Qualifications, and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, computer science, business administration, or related field.
- Experience and talent in designing dashboards and reports, utilizing graphics and other alternatives to effectively communicate information. You are a data visualization expert!
- Proficiency working with: SQL, Data warehouses, Enterprise Systems, Business Intelligence tools (PowerBI, Tableau), Office 365, and Geographically dispersed operations, users and systems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Work from home anywhere in the United States. Occasional domestic travel.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and annual bonus opportunity
- Full suite of health, retirement savings, paid time off, and other benefits
- Training, mentoring, and working with team members at all levels of the organization
- Making a difference that you can see directly. This is a hands-on role.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Power BI: 2 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 2 years (Preferred)
- Tableau: 2 years (Preferred)