Reports To: Electrical Project Manager
Objective: To provide excellent quality of service and customer experience while meeting industry standards and ensuring accurate revenue reflection.
Summary of Position:The Electrician is responsible for the installation of both high and low voltage wiring for large custom residential projects.
1. 2+ years of residential electrical experience.
2. Strong comprehension of the NEC.
3. Must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation to and from work.
4. Must have personal tools and be willing to purchase tools as required for the job.
5. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
6. All candidates are subject to a comprehensive background check.
7. All candidates must submit an updated resume in order to be considered for employment.
1. Highly competitive wage.
2. Excellent 401(k) program.
3. Health benefits.
4. Paid time off.
5. Holiday pay.
Salary shall be based on level of experience. Computer skills and knowledge of lighting control systems are a plus.
All applicants must pass a pre-employment background screening, are required to possess a valid driver’s license, and must have reliable transportation. BRAVAS promotes a drug-free work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $35.00 per hour based on experience
*A job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.