Reports To: Regional Operations Manager
Objective: To provide excellent quality of installation & customer experience while meeting industry standards and completing assigned projects on time and under budget.
Summary of Position:
The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating all aspects and resources necessary to install and service products on multiple customer projects. The Project Manager will need to communicate with the lead technicians, trim technicians, programmers and the scheduler. Organizing supplies and job documentation will be among daily duties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct hand off meetings with Sales team to ensure customers’ expectations will be met.
- Coordinate with job superintendent to establish job site regulations and communicate AV needs from other trades are met.
- Communicate all billable change orders to sales and engineering
- Review sales order, product list and scope of work prior to any resources being allocated
- Coordinate with Scheduling Coordinator to deploy resources to complete projects.
- Coordinate with buyer to ensure timely arrival of materials required
- Meet with subcontractors to ensure they understand their role in the project
- Responsible for all aspects of onsite installation of AV systems
- Adherence to project timeline and expectations
- Set up, configure and program networks, control systems, cameras and NVRs
- Review & react to daily updates to project documentation and work orders in job management software
- Accurate time clock entries and job costing
- Make decisions and be held accountable to Time and Materials
- Client training and transition to service department
- Conduct quality checks and enforce company standards
- On call rotation maybe required
- Local travel to job sites as needed
- Provide training or communication to disseminate pertinent information as required
- Fiscal responsibility for all assets & property assigned
- Customer service, including the ability to work with high profile and high demand customers
- Guardianship and preservation of client confidentiality and network/home security
- Adherence to state and federal laws, including adherence to traffic laws
The Project Manager must have previous project management experience or relative examples of large project completion. Must pursue continuing education on systems including audio, video, security, lighting. Must be able to read house plans other job site related documentation. Advanced communications skills in both written and verbal disciplines. Basic wiring and connectivity skills as it pertains to low voltage standards. Trouble shooting skills are essential. Basic computer skills with the ability to become competent with in house job management software. Attention to detail, particularly regarding key component placement & system wiring.
Salary:Pay Grade S + based on individual qualifications
- Flexibility to meet customer demands outside of normal working hours
- May require standing or stooping for extended periods
- Ability to work in tight spaces & at ladder height
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, and criminal background
- Security license preferred
*A job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.