Reports To:Regional Sales Director or General Manager
Objective: To provide excellent customer service while supplement the efforts of sales and marketing in order to increase market awareness leading to new opportunities, particularly focusing on developing trade partner associations.
Summary of Position:
The Business Development Manager is tasked with growing the sales opportunities of the company through new relationships and industry partners. The Business Development Manager is also responsible for maintaining the company’s footprint and acquiring new advertising and marketing in roads. This position will also input on digital and print media that highlights the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand and promote company growth opportunities and maximize business development to those ends.
- Market the BRAVAS location in the region
- Assist sales in presentation development where requested for large opportunities
- Conduct educational modules with industry partner’s in attendance
- Organize client recognition events and company advertising opportunities.
- Attend Vendor trainings and networking events
- Construct and disseminate a company newsletter on a quarterly basis
- Maintain memberships in several organizations with industry partners i.e. DBA
- Manage an advertising budget and the ROI of such an account
- Track and utilize vendor funds and use for business developments
- Partner with the sales team on areas of potential growth and follow up on partnership leads
- Actively pursue new builders, architects and designers.
- Take pictures and client reviews of exceptional jobs and communicate them to future clients
- Attend sales department meetings as required
- Occasional local travel to area events as needed
- Provide training or communication to disseminate pertinent information to the sales department
- Fiscal responsibility for all assets & property assigned to BDM
- Customer service, including the ability to work with high profile and high demand customers
- Guardianship and preservation of client confidentiality and network/home security
- Adherence to state and federal laws, including adherence to traffic laws
The Business Development Manager must possess networking abilities with added task of extracting new business opportunities from acquired contacts. Contact management and follow up are very important. The ability to self-direct, work remotely, and manage time effectively are paramount.
Salary:S+ based on individual experience
- Cedia instructor qualification preferred
- Flexibility to meet customer demands outside of normal working hours
- May require standing or sitting for extended periods
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, and criminal background
*A job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.